My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, June 15, 2006

Right now I'm wearing the baby and he's making all these cute little grunts and groans in his sleep. Yesterday was a hard day and I didn't want to wear him, so that meant every time he fell asleep and I put him down, he woke up five minutes later, mad as hell. I don't want to go through that again today. Even though everyone took naps, I still ended up exhausted by the end of the day. It wasn't all the baby's fault. The older boys were fighting and creating ultimate chaos for most of the morning.

I went to church last night for my first rehearsal since the baby was born. It felt good to get out of the house, but when I called dh to tell him I was on the way home, he was sounding tired and frustrated. He said the baby had been bitching ever since I left. I pumped enough milk, but I think he wanted to work on his paper and not hold him the whole time. Understandable, yes. Perhaps I should teach him how to wear the baby, too. He would have gotten more done and without shoulder-cramping.

I need to go to the post office either today or tomorrow. I may go today and also the library. I finished Surfacing last night and now I need to get another book. I should have known better than to only get one book last time. It was the first time I'd been to the library for books since the baby arrived, so I wasn't sure how long it would take me to read it.

One thing I do have to do today is laundry. DH is out of socks and the laundry baskets are starting to overflow.

Hey, I got my business cards the other day! I make a holder for them yesterday out of some green sateen material leftover from a dress my mom made. I also got an email from UPS telling me my package from NFB will be here tomorrow. HURRAH!

I really need to find large Chinese characters I can print out. I'm having no luck on the internets. I need "father," "son," and "love." I'm finding the symbols but I need them to print at least 4x4 without looking all pixellated. I would do them myself with my Chinese calligraphy set but I have yet to get a book on how to actually do it. For my purposes, I don't have time to learn and consequently screw it up.

Guess I should start on some laundry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment