My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Saturday, July 01, 2006

I SMELL LIKE A HIPPY.

Part of my NFB startup kit included some Hippy Chick Organic Sugar Scrub. I like the way it makes my skin feel, but the patchouli is pretty strong. I've never been a big fan of the patchouli, so I may have to invest in a different scent for my personal use. I had to at least try it before recommending it to anyone. So if you really like patchouli, I recommend it to you!

I accomplished a lot today and it's not even noon:
  • Vacuumed the house, including the nasty rug under our kitchen table
  • Cleaned Simon's room (I don't understand why it gets so messy and he's never in there---oh yeah. I have two other children who want to play with baby toys)
  • Lightly mopped the kitchen with a wet swiffer cloth
  • Started more laundry

I still have things I want to do today:

  • Fold the laundry I'm washing
  • Put the laundry away
  • Dust? (that may not happen)

DH got home early from work and we all went to the library. I had already looked up the books I wanted, so we didn't spend much time in there. Then we went to Wolf camera to pick up some pictures that had been there for almost a month. The ladies at the library had given us some free kid's meal coupons for Chik-fil-A, so we went there for dinner. After dinner, we went to the in-law's so the boys could go swimming. I spent most of the time nursing and looking at the baby when he was just wiggling around on the couch with me.

Man, I smell like a hippy.

I want to make some carrot & raisin salad today. And maybe some snacks. We'll see if that happens today. Cause I still need to pump some milk for dh tomorrow.

I sure do have high hopes. And I smell like a hippy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment