My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gwennie's not allowed in the bedroom for a while. She's been puking everywhere for a reason we cannot figure out. Jamie's convinced it's hairballs, but there are cirtually no balls of hair in her splatterings. The last straw was her throwing up on the bed this morning. I hope she's not sick for real.

Simon rolled over this morning! He got mad cause his arms were stuck underneath him, but once they were free, he was in awe over the new point-of-view. Right now, he's relaxing and watching the ceiling fan. Apparently, it's way more exciting than the baby gym with all the hangy-down toys.

I talked to my voice student about increasing my fee & told her to talk to her mom before she decides to stay on with me. She mentioned doing Literary this year, so I'm assuming she's planning to continue lessons for the school year. I mentioned that I would still be cheaper than taking lessons through the conservatory program at ASU, so I hope she decides to keep studying with me. If not, I'm almost guaranteed another student when Wednesday night suppers start back after labor day. I'll be able to take one student between supper & choir rehearsal. Then maybe in the Spring, I'll look for a once-a-week babysitter and start teaching through the conservatory program.

Don't really know what else to write about.

I need to start working on the September newsletter. I've also got an ongoing wishlist in my head that keeps growing & growing.

One thing I'm dying to get is a Cozy Cocoon for Simon. He still loves to be swaddled but kicks his way out of the receiving blankets. The little gnome hat would be cute, too, but not really a necessity.

Next on my list is some medium Bummi covers and a hanging diaper pail. I'm thinking of getting a couple more Fuzzi Bunz and a dozen Indian prefolds as well. Not really a necessity, but would be nice.

Then I want to get a new nursing bra. I only have one that fits really well. I'm not "normally" sized (32 band & C-D cup) and I want to see how well the Bravado fits.

Finally, I want to get some Miracle Salve for the household. It'll probably last a long time & I'll be able to use it for everything. Since I can't use any of the diaper cremes that we have on the cloth diapers, it'll come in handy if Simon ever gets a rashy bum.

By the way, my eyebrows are out of control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment