My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, August 10, 2006

monkey see, monkey do

My hands smell like onions. I really hope I don't actually stink of onions to other people. We bought a whole bag of onions not too long ago, so I'm trying to use them in all my recipes so they don't go bad. Last night's concoction was a hash brown casserole.

I had to sing at a funeral this morning (no one I knew), so we missed playgroup. Thankfully, Simon didn't cry at all in the nursery, unlike last night, when the nursery worker had to call me on my cell to get me to come down & rescue him. I pumped a bottle for him, but he was too overtired to calm down & take it. So that's one bottle wasted. I nursed him to sleep, but then choir rehearsal was over so we went home.

Man, we are pinching and scraping away this month. I'm filling the gas tank with every last cent I have. I'd hate to do it, but I may have to increase my fee for lessons if we continue for longer than expected. It costs me so much to drive into town & back that I won't make much money from the actual lesson. It goes straight into the van.

But enough about money.

Corey's enjoying First Grade. His chances of getting in trouble have decreased dramatically since there's no "rest time." Of course, he got in trouble yesterday for talking without raising his hand first. BIG SURPRISE. That boy has a hard time keeping his mouth shut.

Simon's going to be a talker, too, I know it. He's learned how to do this high-pitched squealy noise when he's super excited. It's so cute!

I'm getting carpal tunnel in my right hand and it huuuurrrrrts.

You know, I dislike the summer time simply for the fact that my face gets all shiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment