My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Saturday, September 16, 2006

I hate it when I'm feeling creative but I can't actually bring myself to get started on something. It's because I have a hard time finishing projects, I know. I think I get it from my mother and now that she's passed down her craft books to me, I don't think I can escape. There are two things that I MUST finish by the end of the year or I will forever be disappointed in myself.

So, here I sit, writing about how I should be doing something else. Surprised? I'm not. I lack motivation these days.

Ugh.

Jamie left a bag of trash on the porch the other day and Koko took it upon herself to spread it all over the yard. At one point, I went outside and she was tearing open the container of non-dairy creamer I threw away simply because I was grossed out by the ingredients. I guess dogs enjoy corn syrup solids because she was licking it up out of the grass.

I practically had to kick the boys out into the yard earlier. Corey is lazy and would rather sit around and watch television all day. I let him watch his usual Saturday morning stuff then told him to go outside after they ate lunch. He whined and complained, but I put my foot down, told him he was going to get a big Santa Claus belly if he sat around all day, and then shut the door behind him. I checked on them earlier and they were both lying in the hammock. So cute!

Jamie and I had "French Night" last night. I was lazy and didn't feel like making much from scratch, plus I had left Dewey's wine & cheese suggestions at home, so I just picked up what I could find. The food was good anyway, and Jamie really enjoyed "My Father's Glory." The last time I saw it was ten years ago and I don't remember it being that funny.

I think the cats hate it when I vacuum. Why else would they shed ALL OVER THE HOUSE less than a day later? I swear they do it on purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment