
Jamie's mom called last night to let me know that she would pay for a babysitter today if I wanted a break from Corey. I thought about it, but ultimately decided against it. It's not often that I get to spend this much time with him, and he's (for the most part) easier to get along with than Aiden lately. Aiden's not feeling well and is in an overall grumpy mood. I've been trying to get him to lie down, but that results in meltdowns from the Dark Side. Plus, I'm going to be gone this weekend at choir retreat (Simon in tow) and I want to spend as much time as I can with the both of them before I go.
I finally pulled out the bag of sweaters that I packed away this summer. It's actually cold(ish)outside! Of course, some of them are a little on the short side now, due to my dramatic size increase in the bust area, so I'm having to pair them with tank tops underneath for a tunic-look.
Please someone explain to me why, when I am sitting at the computer, creatures must climb into my lap. If Simon's not in my lap, you can bet that either Corey, Aiden, or Gwennie is all up in my business. Gwennie's cool and all, but she just likes to stand in my lap and swish her tail around in my face. Oh, and get her long furries up my nose.
Corey spent the entire morning and a little while after lunch cutting pictures out of some of my old magazines and glueing them to random scraps of notebook paper.
Simon has been napping all day.
I have some cute yellow gingham in the washer awaiting transformation into an apron. Woo!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment