Why does life need to be crammed into the last three months of the year? I feel like I am more busy now than I was this summer. Not that I wasn't busy this summer, but I feel like I have so much more stuff do do now.
On my plate:
- NFB--planning site content, chatting up leads, writing newsletters
- Music--busy, busy time of year for me with Christmas & the song cycle premiere.
- Family, of course!
- Crafty things--lots of stuff in the works for gifts & otherwise. My sewing corner is out of control!
I wish I could feel motivated to fold laundry. I don't mind sorting & the actual doing of laundry, but it's the folding & putting away that I can't stand. It doesn't make sense that the part I don't like is the cleanest part. Now that I write it, it sounds gross that I'd rather pick through a mountain of stinky clothes than put away the clean ones.
Simon was flirting with all the ladies at the WIC office this morning. He's such a womanizer. Being cute helps, of course.
I reach this lull in the middle of the day and I wish deeply for a nap. There have been days during this past week when I've fallen asleep on the couch around 5:00. I thought (the first day) that it was because I didn't take my vitamin the day before. The feeling hasn't gone away, though. Perhaps it's the weather. Jamie joked about me having mono. HA!
Anyway, I've got stuff to do. It's meatloaf night!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment