My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I want the entire internet to know that I have a gigantic painful pimple in the middle of my right cheek and it is taking every ounce of self-control not to smoosh it.

I'm just saying.

So New Year's Eve was fun. Despite my invitation to everyone I knew, only a couple people showed up. At that was fine because Simon was a little grumpy & I almost missed the countdown while trying to nurse him back to sleep. Then once the ball dropped, he woke up again and stayed up until almost 2:00. He probably stayed up later than that, but we all went to bed & he played while Jamie and I tried to sleep. Same thing happened last night, except earlier because we decided to go to bed at 10:00. Simon kept pulling my hair and rolling around. I don't think he fell asleep until after 11:30.

Since I wasn't allowed to do laundry yesterday, today is officially Laundry Day. Thing is, though, I'm almost out of detergent & I need to buy more borax. Ugh!

Woah. I just realized that it's Tuesday and I'm supposed to go to my sister's house to scrapbook. Guess I should get dressed soon.

I thought I wanted to write about how this Christmas break was both fun and crazy, but I think I'll leave it up to memory. I do want to note how much fun the annual Karaoke bash was. Probably the best ever! My mother did video the entire thing...

Also, I went ice skating for the first time and didn't fall down. Notable!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, you have more self control than I. I'd have popped that sucker and *then* posted about it. LOL

Post a Comment