My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, March 08, 2007

I need to write stuff

I really need to catch up on laundry. And Jamie needs to empty the litterboxes. Since he needs to do that, Gwennie thinks the dirty clothes on the floor are her personal loo. So now my house smells like cat pee (or maybe more like cat pee? I don't know...does it stink to other people? If it does, I wish people would tell me so I can just rip up all the carpet and be done with the stench).

Because I never have enough to do, and because NFB went down the toilet as a business for me, I joined Creative Memories. My older sister is extremely excited because she's addicted to Creative Memories products. So...go me! I'm not totally putting the natural parenting products thing off, just on hold for a couple years until I don't have a nursling. Or something.

Jamie's latest projects are the garden and the worm composting. He's actually building a fence around the garden this year so it doesn't get eaten by deer, rabbits, and Algebra the Mule. The worm composting is a new project, and he finished building the box this morning (even after he smashed his thumb with the hammer). Tomorrow, I will enlist the boys' help in finding worms in the horse manure. FUN TIMES!

Corey's First Grade performance is tonight: Wackadoo Zoo!

2 comments:

Emily said...

No. your house doesn't stink like cat pee! Every house has its own smell and I'm hating mine right now! so I understand your frustration! Just wanted to say your house is fine to me!

Emily

Lizzie said...

Haha, thanks! I get so paranoid about it--especially when we have company. :)

Post a Comment