I'm so afraid of getting sick. My sister's family just got over a horrendous stomach flu. We avoided them completely, but I found out that a friend of her's daughter started puking a couple days ago. So it may take a while for it to get to us. Maybe.
I started feeling nauseous last night and even went to be at 9:00 cause I was just flat tired. This morning, my stomach just kind of hurts and I hear/feel some churning in my lower bowel. How's that for TMI!? I probably should not have had that cup of coffee, but I can't seem to say no to caffeine in the morning.
I don't want to be sick because my first Get Together is on Saturday and I'm really, REALLY looking forward to it. I've even pre-ordered stuff for the host because she wants to get started right away on her mission trip album.
In about 15 minutes, I'm going to call the neurologist to find out Corey's EEG results and my heart is racing.
The sun is coming through the front screen door at an angle that makes Aiden's shadow really tall. He's in to shadow dancing lately, so he's having a really good time. It's so cute!
You know, if we do decide to have another baby, I don't want to get pregnant until after February of next year. We're going to Disneyworld (my first time) and I want to be able to do everything. Is that selfish? Plus we wouldn't be able to afford it until after Disney, too. I want a homebirth and it'll have to come out-of-pocket. Just don't tell my MIL. I'm sure that a homebirth, on top of homeschool, extended breastfeeding and cloth diapering will surely make her disown us.
I have to water all the plants in the house today.






















1 comments:
when are you gonna be homeschooling?!? :o) tell me more.... I'm still debating. And hey, your mil needs more culture in her life, right?! You're just bringing it right to her family! :)
I hope you're not sick and Simon's better. And that Corey's test came back fine.
Emily
Oh and when are you going to Disney?! We're wanting to go this spring. We'll see if it happens.
Post a Comment