My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, November 08, 2007

I don't know why I bother cleaning

Simon's Mess

Simon's Mess

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

rupestur said...

Oh my. He looks about the same age as my Boo Bear. We are going through this exact thing all the time every day. He looks so much like my boy too! I know I don't like it when other people say that about mine, but he really reminds me of my little man, who you can see in this post:
http://embracingthestrange.blogspot.com/2007/10/give-em-some-slack.html

and also this post:
http://embracingthestrange.blogspot.com/2007/10/introductions-are-in-order.html

I just came over from Ravelry, I'm going to make him your elephant kitty toy. For some reason I feel he needs an elephant. And I like the kitty one. :D

Lizzie said...

Those are great pics! Your kids are cute. :)

Post a Comment