My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Updates!

I owe this blog so many updates, it's ridiculous.

So, in no particular order, here we go:

Photobucket


Look how sweet! I received these two lovelies in the Softie Swap. I hope that she got hers (the sweet little lamb pictured below).

Sheep!


He was so cute that Aiden had to have one for his birthday.

Photobucket


I tested out this infant top pattern for a fellow hyena. She was kind enough to offer us a license to knit for profit for one year! I think it's adorable. That being said, I still have open custom slots on my Hyenacart. What are you waiting for?

In music news, my Appleby Library Concert is next Tuesday at 8:00 and I think it's going be a really nice program. Don't just come to hear me! I'm sharing the bill with two other fabulous musicians, Carl Purdy and Larry Millen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment