My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Friday, July 18, 2008

Lizzie Knits is now open!

 
I finally made the switch and Lizzie Knits is now open at Hyenacart!  Yippee!!  That being said, I don't have a whole lot to offer other than customs just yet.
HOWEVER!
I do have two pairs of longies that need to go so I can get back on track with some cute stuff I've been dreaming up.
Who can resist these?

4 comments:

Dewey said...

I bet someone will snap those up because green and gold are so many schools' colors!

Dewey said...

Oops, your store button only links to the button image itself, not the store.

Lizzie said...

OOPS! All fixed.

Alix said...

When I have babies I am going to hire you to make them beautiful things to poop in. And pay you five million dollars. And they will be the happiest babies evar.

Post a Comment