My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Turtle Round-up!


I found a lot of cute turtle pendants this week!  I haven't explored outside the realms of etsy yet.  Maybe next week I'll check out some other sites for cute turtle stuff!

(center, then clockwise from top left-hand corner)
  1. Oh my, isn't Lucy the cutest in her turtle costume?
  2. I would love seeing this Turtle Bird Feeder hanging outside one of my windows.
  3. This turtle mug is so neat!
  4. What an adorable pocket mirror this is.
  5. My babies are a little old for pull-toys...but I would play with this Turtle Pull-Toy!
  6. A sweet little turtle pendant.
  7. I love the colors of this Tommy Turtle Tote.
  8. Looks like I'm going to have to learn how to needle felt with this Turtle Needle Felting Kit!
  9. I don't normally dress my children in boutique clothes, but these Turtle Jon-Jon's are cute.
  10. Cute little Vintage Turtle Pendant Necklace.
  11. This Turtle Pendant is made from a Scrabble tile!
  12. Ooo, a handmade, non-toxic Wooden Turtle Puzzle.
  13. My basil would look so pretty in this Turtle Planter.

4 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Oh those are all so cute. I'm a penguin person myself. lol

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Turtlemania... I love the puzzle!

Dawn said...

The one in the center is simply adorable! Who knew there was so much unique turtle stuff out there. I love the bird feeder.

Kara said...

These are all really cute! I am going to be on the look out for cute turtle things now. :)

Post a Comment