My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Stuff

Howdy folks!

Life 'round these parts are full of fun things like soccer games and Creative Memories!  I've seen a wonderful boom in my business which is a relief after a terrifyingly slow summer.

Corey's team won their first game, but got creamed in the second.  I knew it was going to be bad when I overheard him telling his teammates that the team they were playing was "easy to beat" last year.  I don't think he understands that all the teams are different each season.

We finally got a new laptop.  The old PC was so old that I wouldn't even keep pictures on it.  So now with the new technology in the house, I can use Memory Manager!  I uploaded every digital picture from every cd that I had lying around, and have had the best time looking at all the craziness that I call My Sons.

 
This is one of about 10 pictures of Aiden with chocolate on his face that I discovered in the archive.  Out of all the pictures of him, you can bet that he will a) have something on his head that is NOT a hat, or b) have food on his face.
 
There are just no words to describe the joy that this picture brings.  I laugh every time I see it.  Jamie laughed as he was just walking by and saw me writing this.  Even with all its red-eye, I want to frame it and put in on the wall so I can see it every day.
You know, I just might do that... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment