My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!  Aiden reminded me almost as soon as he was awake that today was Halloween.  That kid sure has developed a good sense of time.  It's taken him a while to master the days of the week, but I think that if Halloween was at the beginning of the school year he would not have had any trouble at all.

Yesterday, I had to frog the entire beard on Jamie's Dwarven Battle Bonnet.  Turns out I didn't have enough of the incredibly ugly orange acrylic.  Why I didn't choose the other shade of ugly orange that I had FOUR SKEINS of...I'll never know.  So today, through the hand cramps and wrist pain, I shall complete his Halloween Beard.  I may not eat, but by God he'll have one heck of a knitted beard to wear tonight.

Though I'm sure I'll be sick of knitting for a week, I really want to knit some Curly Purly pumpkins (pictured above).  I won't put faces on (all of) them because I want a few to sit around until Thanksgiving.  And the rules clearly state: Thou shalt not have Jack O'Lanterns upon thy dining room table after October 31.  Didn't you know?

Well now you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment