One day, I hope not to feel as wretched as I do. It's really an on-and-off deal. Yesterday, I felt generally fantastic. I had a little nausea in the morning but then I realized that I had only eaten a banana for breakfast. After I ate a piece of toast, it was smooth sailing. Then I felt a little sick before lunch.
The good news is that I'm getting some of my energy back. I actually decluttered the living room on Friday. You can't tell today, of course, but I promise you I did. The Desk is still a work in progress. I have removed a good bit of the garbage that had accumulated and you can almost see the organizers again. What I didn't show you in the before pictures was the lower cabinet. It's full of framed pictures that we still haven't put back up in the hallway after Jamie painted several months ago. There are some in the drawer, too. If I remember correctly, it was my job to put them back up. So much for that! Now that I'm writing this, perhaps I'll do it soon.
What shall I put in the cabinet when it is empty? I never thought having too many cabinets would be a problem. But it is! Our main problem with The Desk is that it really doesn't have much of a functionality outside of being a catch-all. Instead of having a Junk Drawer, we have a Junk Corner. Here's a list of things in the upper cabinets (I know I've already mentioned some things, but this might help me figure things out):
- Label Maker
- Giant box of Bookmooch cards
- Decorative scissors
- Cell phone boxes
- 3-hold punch
- Binders and recipe folders
- 2 Empty index card files
- Greeting cards
- Boxes of checks (blank and used duplicates)
- Phone books
- Business cards for a previously failed home business
- Rainbow Resource Catalog























1 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope that nausea passes soon.
Post a Comment