Title of book(s) read since last update: Watchers by Dean Koontz
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 25
Running total of pages read since you started: 146
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 56 (interrupted frequently by kittens and children)
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 3:13
Mini-challenges completed: FreeRice
Other participants you’ve visited: Jessi, Angela, Iliana, Veena, Nymeth
Prize you’ve won: none so far!
Notes: It's almost bedtime for the kids! If the 2-year-old falls asleep nursing I will rejoice with every fiber of my exhausted being. At the moment, Jamie is reading to Corey from The Carnivorous Carnival. Time to kiss the boys goodnight...






















6 comments:
I have this book sitting in the tbr pile...hope you're enjoying it and the read-a-thon!
Just stopping by to *cheer* you on! Dean Koontz ought to keep you reading! He scares me! I hope the boys feel better soon and stop the puking--stay well!
*smiles and happy reading*
Kim
(page after page)
Your poor family. Hope everyone feels better soon!
Thanks for stopping by - I actually live in Eatonton, which is about an hour or so away. My aunt and uncle live in Harlem. :)
Happy reading!
You're doing just fine! It's hard taking care of sick ones.
And Congrats Jaime! 80 pages is awesome!
I'm wondering how you like We Have Always Lived In The Castle.
You're doing great...even multitasking. Wow!
Great job! Hopefully the creepy/suspenseful Dean Koontz will keep you up to the wee hours!
Post a Comment