Things I am planning to do/read:
- Download a few audio books for some knitting time
- Get some books from my challenge lists
- Make snacks!
- Keep a big cup of water next to me (something I should do anyway...)
Since starting the Brewer's diet (totally related, bear with me), I'm eating smaller meals and it's a lot easier for me to find things to snack on during the day. As an example, I LOVE cottage cheese and was delighted to find that I could eat that as either my milk or protein requirement for the day. Apricots are part of the Vitamin A category and another favorite of mine. I keep stuff like that on hand all the time, which will be perfect for Read-a-Thon snacking.
What are your Read-a-Thon food plans? (inquiring (pregnant) minds want to know!)























4 comments:
Hooray! Glad you can participate. My food plans are whatever my husband feeds me! He spoiled me the first two readathons and now I just assume there will be delicious food for me.
Sorry, Blogger told me three times my request couldn't be processed. I'm surprised it only showed up twice.
Saturday's the day! The October 24-Hour Read-a-Thon begins in the morning at 5AM PDT. Follow the co-hosts' discussions here. Check out reader feeds throughout the day.
Above all, have fun - and keep your feet up, for gosh sakes! (I had edema so badly). And eat whatever you gosh darn want!! :)
Post a Comment