My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blessings Abound Giveaway

The diaper bag that we received when Simon was born is falling apart.  The lining is coming out and it just looks SAD.  It's a shame, too since I know it cost at least $40.  I'd love to win one of these for this new baby.
Blessings Abound is giving away a diaper bag from The Bumble Collection to a lucky reader.  The Bumble Collection launched a factory outlet site until January 11.  Diaper bags and accessories are going to be seriously on sale.  I think I'm feeling lucky...

1 comments:

Mia said...

I just added your blog to my blog list- I really like your blog! Thank you for entering my giveaway and if you don't win this bag, I will be having a giveaway for one sometime this month.

Post a Comment