If only it was the middle of the summer. I would run out to the front yard, rip up some dandelions and gnaw on the roots like a wee little bunny. It is thought that dandelion root can help relieve the itching of PUPPP, the worst possible side effect of my pregnancies that I've ever experienced.
I had it with Corey and didn't know what it was. Since he was born in the middle of a scorching Georgia summer, I was convinced I had a heat rash from hell. After he was born, it broke out on my legs and I was doped up with Benadryl until it went away a day or so later.
PUPPPs came back the last couple weeks I was pregnant with Simon and I actually let the doctor give me steroids (which, for the record, did NOT work).
I have another bout of it with this baby, notably earlier than with any of my other boys. My midwife suggests I take some dandelion root and other supplements to tone my liver. On a wish and a prayer, I hope this works. I'm halfway through a tube of organic aloe vera but the bumps keep spreading.























1 comments:
oh no! i hope the supplements help!
Post a Comment