So here's a shot of what it looked like before. This is just the entrance area of our gigantic living space:
(view from the hallway)
Here are shots of the newly rearranged space, including the fireplace area, which is more of a teevee nook now. The rest of the living room is more parlor-esque. Don't worry--we'll replace the papasan & rocking chairs with something more tasteful...eventually.(pretty much the same view)
(view from the other hallway)
The little table against the wall will eventually become some sort of Holiday Table with decorations of some sort. We have absolutely no holiday knick-knacks, so I'll probably be making some this year. The farthest I've gotten is a layer of fluffed-up quilt batting for "snow."

























4 comments:
Looks very cozy. Nice job!
I like it! It's looks very warm and homey, which is so inviting. I love the couch facing the fireplace!
Love it! Fireplaces are the best focal points :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the Futon. We are hoping to get one in the spring :)
Post a Comment