I'm honored! A new blog pal of mine, Cissy from the all the great Baby Kid blogs, gave me this award. I teamed up with Cissy and a few other bloggers to launch Blog Popz and I think she's just swell.
But this isn't about her...it's about me!!!
Alright, I'm supposed to list five addictions, so here goes:
- Diet soda. It's a toss-up between Diet Coke and my precious DDP (Diet Dr. Pepper). Either way, I'm addicted and I'd probably need an intervention to stop drinking the nectars of the gods.
- My morning coffee. Without it, you'd better seriously hope that I don't get even slightly pissed off at you cause I will rip your head off and feed it to my goldfish.
- Ghost Hunters. This Wednesday, I was exhausted after a long night at choir rehearsal that ended in me locking the keys in the car and having to wait for Jamie to come get me & the boys. We got home a few minutes after 10:00. Jamie asked if we were just going to go to bed and I was like, "Um. No." Ghost Hunters was coming on. There was no way I was going to miss a new episode.
- Blogging is my newest addiction. I've been writing online since the early days of Livejournal and I even had an Opendiary that I quickly abandoned. I started getting really serious about it this past year, though, and now that I've started making some fabulous new blogpals, I cannot go a day (hour, minute..) without checking my reader for new posts.
- Crafting. Of any sort. I love knitting, scrapbooking, sewing, you name it--I like it!
Pssst! If you want to tell your blogpals how awesome they are, you can also give them Blog Popz!























8 comments:
thank you so much! you are so sweet!
Awww! Thanks! :)
Ghost hunters?? I wouldn't be able to sleep!!
I love it. It doesn't hurt that I have secret crushes on a couple of the GH team members...
I am in fact thankful to thе owner of this sitе who has shared this enοгmous article at at thіs
рlace.
Наve a looκ аt mу web site;
buy bucket truck
Feel free to surf my blog post - buy bucket truck
сontіnuously i usеԁ tο reаd
smallег content which also clear theiг mοtіve, and that is also happening wіth thiѕ рarаgraрh whiсh I
am reaԁing noω.
Also visit mу webpage tens
My web page > www.samstensunits.com
Тhis blοg waѕ... how dο Ӏ say іt?
Relevant!! Fіnally І've found something that helped me. Appreciate it!
Here is my blog post http://www.tensmachines.biz
Ι'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's а
very easy on the eyeѕ which maκeѕ іt much mοre еnјoуable for
mе to come hеre and visit moгe often.
Did you hire оut a designer tο create yοur
theme? Eхcellent work!
Feel frеe to surf to my blog :: tensunitsupplies.com
Post a Comment