My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, January 08, 2009

Love Walked In


Be sure to check out my review of Love Walked In, by Marisa de los Santos on Suzy Q Reviews.

Have you read this book?  Leave me a comment over on my review post and I'll link to your review.

Do you want my hardback copy of Love Walked In?  Leave me a comment and I'll draw a random person on January 23rd.

7 comments:

MommaDJane said...

Thanks for donating! It is amazing to me how wonderful people are online. How everyone can come together and help out a family in need. I wish you only knew how blessed that makes them feel and me since I get to take part!

I am headed over to read your book review. I love reading and haven't read this one yet!

Lollidale Farm said...

I heavn't read this book yet, but I would love to!

Jennifer said...

How extremely generous. I have not read this book yet and it looks like a good read.

knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Tammy said...

I would love to win a copy of this book. tammy@learningfelt.com

valerie2350 said...

great review - I'd love to have this book!

Ashley said...

I need something new to read and this looks good!

Becca said...

I'd love to read this!! :)