My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Monday, February 09, 2009

Bloomin' Monday

Monday again!  Is it me or is this year just flying by?  No matter how much I try to slow down, thing seem to happen overnight.  For example, the first bloom of the year on my orchid opened up while I was sleeping:


While I'm on the topic of gardening, I really need to repot all of my African violets, the poinsettia I nearly killed, and figure out when we should go to get all the tulips for the front garden.  I want to recreate a flower bed we saw at the Riverbanks Zoo three years ago.  It had petunias and contrasting tuliips.  So pretty.  Guess I'll be googling some gardening info today.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

how pretty is your orchid....makes me think spring is right around the corner....

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful :)

Tara said...

i love orchids.....they're so mysterious. you just never know when they're going to decide to be beautiful. ♥

Anonymous said...

oh wow, how beautiful!

Forgetfulone said...

Beautiful! thanks for stopping by my ABC post.

Post a Comment