My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Don't laugh

Simon in the BasketImage by sheandaru via Flickr

Here are all the baskets I've acquired in the past couple days. The wicker ones were half-off at Goodwill yesterday. Can you say, "A nesting pregnant woman's heaven?" Jamie laughed a lot when I told him about the sale. But you know what? I bet he's not laughing about the fact that the pantry and other kitchen drawers are nice and organized.

Haha. I love this old picture of Simon.

I swear I don't organize my children into their own baskets. That would be going just a little TOO far. Or would it?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Jupiter said...

I'm not even pregnant and the sight of all those baskets have my nesting urges all a-flutter ;)

Lesley said...

ooohhhh I need those...soooo bad.....and how cute is Simon?....like a little easter bunny or something...

Heather said...

there's just something about baskets isn't there? They are full of possibilities (groan) LOL :) Great pic !

Post a Comment