My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'll be giving up ice cream for Lent after all

I've got the (gestational) di-a-bee-tus.  So long ice cream!  I'll miss you the most.

(Ice Cream Sundae by Pikaluk)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww :( That sucks! I'll have your share. I know...that doesn't help either of us .

Anonymous said...

that does really suck I have lucked out and never had GD but I know ladies that have

Unknown said...

Don't ever give up on icecream! They do have sugar free!

Emily said...

aw man! Is this the first time??? At least you're close to the end!!! I notice your little baby ticker pic is head down now--wow!! Hope you all are healthy over there..... :)

Thao said...

The Breyers carb smart ice cream is so good. Seriously, try it. Your body may be able to handle a scoop for a snack depending on how many exchanges you get for a snack.

Post a Comment