My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Approaching the finish line

 
(original by ....Tim)

I'm almost there.  There are just a couple more things we need to get for the baby but they aren't necessary for the actual birth or even the first week.  Our birth supplies are organized and ready to go, the car seat is installed, and the changing table has been reorganized (again).

Though I'm not "due" for a couple more weeks, it sure would be lovely to just go ahead and have this baby, say...TODAY.  And for purely selfish reasons: I don't feel like going to church.  It's horrible of me to say, I know, but I am just really worn out.  Plus, I'm tired of hearing how huge I am even though I told just about everyone who commented on my size three months ago that I would get bigger.

So now that I've done just about everything that I can do around the house and more, I'm simply passing the time by knitting customs for others, doing as much Creative Memories work on the computer as I can stand, and praying that every slight twinge of my uterus is the onset of labor.

1 comments:

nlparada said...

all I can say is your baby will be hear soon and then there starts lack of sleep, Let me know when you have the baby

Post a Comment