My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Monday, March 02, 2009

Coveting: Land of Nod

Since I'm bed-ridden with the flu, I've been doing a little online window shopping for the baby.  Here are things I'm coveting from The Land of Nod.


Baby Sippy Cups - Safe Sippy Cup (Blue)




Green to Grow Wideneck Baby Bottle - Wideneck Grow Bottle 5 oz


Green to Grow BPA- and Pthalate-free bottles (for pumped breastmilk, of course)



Little Twig Baby Care Gift Set - Unscented Gift Set


Little Twig Baby Care Gift Set--it's organic and unscented!

I've also been perusing the Nods & Ends Outlet to see what kind of sweet deals we could get.
Fun stuff.

1 comments:

Petit Elefant said...

Love love the land of nod. Lots of lust-worthy finds there. Thanks for the comment about storage, I'm a huge devotee of Ross & T.J. Maxx. If only I had one closer... No that actually might be a problem.

Post a Comment