My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pie Jesu: Babymoon farewell performance?

 
Too bad this picture is from Christmas Eve two years ago.  I can't wait to fit into that dress again!  Soon, soon...
Tonight is my "last hurrah" before this baby comes.  I'm headlining as a soloist for the USC Aiken Concert Choir.  Their program is entitled "Rest" and I will be singing the "Pie Jesu' in their performance of the Durufle Requiem.
Should be fun!  I need to go plug in my curling iron in a few minutes and start my Diva Transformation...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all have something we can't wight to get back into

Diane Severson said...

Wow, what a fabulous dress! Congratulations on getting through the performance, despite cough-voice. I'm sure it was lovely. Do you have any audio online one could listen to?

Lizzie said...

No, I don't have any audio yet. If I like the way the recording comes out, I'll be sure to post it. ;)

Emily said...

oh, please do! That is such a beautiful piece. I hope you had fun doing it! :)

Post a Comment