My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Get Organized with Peter Walsh!


I promised myself that I would be more organized in my Creative Memories business this year, especially since I just got my first downline.  You know what's going to help?  The Peter Walsh "Work Life Organized" webcast and the InPlace System.  I'm still working on a vision for how to organize it all, but I think if I watch the webcast about 10 more times, it'll come.  In the meantime, I keep taking out all my office supplies, petting them, smelling them, and trying not to lick them.  I love office supplies...


If you want to get organized, too, I highly recommend watching the recording of the webcast.  You can find the InPlace System at OfficeMax this week!

2 comments:

nlparada said...

I can't wait till I have my first downline on both of my biz, that will be a happy day, congrads on your first downline

Beth said...

Hi Lizzie. Thanks for the great post. It's great to hear Peter Walsh's new product line and tips are helping you move forward with a "vision" for organizing your workspace. Keep us informed on your progress!!

Post a Comment