Remember back in February when I got my hands on a custom Ooga Booga from Barrel Full O' Monkeys?
Well...
I don't know about you, but I can't help but squeal whenever I look at this picture. Isn't Timothy the cutest?
The answer is YES.
But what about the diaper? The organic bamboo velour is so incredibly soft, which is great for a newborn's skin. Not only that, it is super absorbent. Timothy is already a super-soaker, so the absorbency issue is key. The diaper also has a snap-down front to accommodate a healing cord. Timothy's cord already fell off, but I snapped it down to see how it would fit. Verdict: it's the perfect rise!
I highly recommend Barell Full O' Monkeys if you're in the market for a well-made, not to mention, ADORABLE custom diaper.























2 comments:
He looks adorable! Glad it fits him so perfectly (well maybe the shirt could use some growing into, LOL!)
Yeah, but this way it will last longer!!! He is the cutest by the way!!!!
Post a Comment