My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Friday, May 22, 2009

Shameless Karaoke Post

There's nothing more pathetic than online karaoke.  But it keeps me out of the bars.  And Simon thinks it's hilarious.  So.  I know I'm supposed to be this professional soprano and all, but I like to sing badly into a webcam for shits & giggles.  Enjoy!

7 comments:

Trish said...

That was awesome!

Bloggymommy said...

Holy cow girl! You can sing! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahem..if that was for giggles...I want to hear the real thing! :)

tara said...

That was great!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Pretty pretty. That was fun to watch. It's so neat to see the people behind the blog. Lovely voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am hopping over from the Blog-A-Thon. I am trying to hit everyone this weekend (I have a lot of hopping to do). *hehe*

Have a wonderful and safe three day weekend!

(I am #117, #118, and #119)

Diane Severson said...

That was fun! Pretty fab for just shit and giggles! Thanks for sharing. Too bad about the lighting though... ;-)

Anonymous said...

That was great! Love Karaoke!

Post a Comment