My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Monday, June 22, 2009

Announcements!

You'll see several posts from me this week because I somehow managed to schedule all of my events for this week!  Silly me!

First, I want to make sure to announce the beginning of the Blog Popz Summer Solstice Edition.  Be sure to check out all the prizes and nominate your favorite blogs.  My blog is home to the Mentor Pop, so for all those bloggers you admire, be sure to nominate them and give them a Blog Pop!

I have two giveaways going on right now and there aren't all that many entries so far.  For the Sun Clean & Fresh giveaway, there will be FIVE winners, so your chances of winning are really high!  The Summer Reading giveaway is pretty special to me and I'm really enjoying all the reading tips you all are leaving in the comments.

Lastly, stay up to date and be sure to read all of my nursing tank reviews in the Nursing Tank-A-Thon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment