My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday



I like the idea of this meme:  We all have tons of photos from the days before the digital camera. I figure if I just scan a few each week, eventually I will get them all safely into my computer.

Alas, I don't know that I'll make a little girl with red hair to doll up in ruffles and bows.  She would have looked something like this:

5 comments:

Elaina said...

Pigtails! Adorbs.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Those pigtails are adorable!!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Looks like a happy, happy child!! Lovin' the pigtails too!

Thanks for joining in this week!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! Thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

LOVE the pigtails!!! How adorable! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great week!

Many hugs............

Diane

Post a Comment