My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Popz! Summer Solstice Edition

What are Blog Popz?
A blog award. A blogger recognition program. A virtual version of the lollipops you gave in school to friends and admirers. Each color represents a different theme. Get popz from authorized candy stores, receive them from admirers, and register your pop for a chance to win fantastic prizes for distributing and receiving the most popz.


How do I give a Blog Pop?


Go to the store of the pop you want to give and follow the directions on that site.


"Yours is one of my favorite blogs."


Fav! Pop Store: Cool Baby Kid







"Your blog is cute."

Cute Pop Store: From Dates to Diapers





"I love your blog."
Love Pop Store: The Not-So-Blog Blog







"You're a great blog friend."


Friend Pop Store: Ohana Mama







"Thanks for being a blog mentor."



Mentor Pop Store: Suzy Q Homemaker






"You're a blog star!"

Star Pop Store:
Life Starring the Kids & Me





I received a pop. Now what?

If you're lucky enough to receive a pop, proudly display it on your site. Reciprocate if you'd like, and don't forget to register your pop for a chance to win prizes.

Why should I register my pop?

Registering your pop is the only way to win *Summer Solstice* prizes. Complete the short form below for each pop you give and receive to increase your chances of winning. The two biggest poppers will receive first choice of prizes along with the most popped in each category. If you receive a pop it must be displayed on your site to be eligible to win.


Blog Popz *Summer Solstice* Edition Prizes

Prize Package #2:

Mentor Pop Candy Store



Suzy Q Homemaker is your source for the Mentor! pop to give to all the bloggers you admire. Complete any one of the following to "buy" your pop (grab the code.) Once you complete all five you can give unlimited pops without leaving more comments!

 Blog Popz Blogger Recognition, find out who has the most popular blog, cute blog, your favorite blog and who are great blog friends


1. Blog about Blog Popz including the prizes. Leave a comment below with the post link.

2. Subscribe to Suzy Q Homemaker
and leave the comment "I'm a subscriber."

3. Favorite me in Technorati.


4.
Share this post using the button at the end of this post leaving the comment "I shared" with the name of your blog.

5. Twitter about Blog Popz, ask for a RT and include "@terpsichore" . Say "I tweeted!"

If you have any questions or would like to donate a prize for future editions, check the FAQ page or contact Baby Kid Blogs. Blog Popz *Summer Solstiace* would like to thank a special friend, the talented Gisele Jaquenod for all of the fantastic popz banners.


48 comments:

CoolBabyKid said...

Looks great! Thanks so much for putting up with all of my emails...

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

I blogged about the Popz here http://3kidsandus.com/2009/01/09/spread-some-bloggy-love-with-blog-popz/ and would love to give the Mentor Pop to Trisha from MomDot.com

CoolBabyKid said...

Just took some mentor pops for Blogger Buster. :)

Jennifer said...

Blogged about Popz here http://thedirtytshirt.com/?p=2032 and I want to give the mentor pop to Lori at A Cowboy's Wife http://acowboyswife.com/

Jennifer (The Dirty Shirt)

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess NBP said...

I blogged, http://www.ruggratsx2.com/2009/01/more-handing-out-blog-popz.html I bought and am giving to Trisha of Momdot.

Jess NBP said...

Mentor Pop widget is on my sidebar and am giving it to Wendi An Alaskan Mom

Jess NBP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Shared via Facebook. I would like to send this mentor pop to Sarah at Ohana Mama blog.

Unknown said...

Added the widget to my blog www.GrabBagReviews.blogspot.com

This mentor pop I want to send to Erin at The Mom Buzz.

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

I am following you. I would like this mentor pop to go to Samantha at http://www.astheygrowup.com/

jamaise said...

I subb in reader and follow you - I would like to give a mentor pop to Ashley @ Forever and Always http://blessedbarnharts.blogspot.com/

Aimee Plesa said...

I'm a follower-please "POP" Janet at Grammy Janet's Place
http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/

Victoria Arya said...

widget added at http://www.lifestarringellieandeve.com

Going to Krissy of Barefoot Mommies

The Shopping Mama said...

I follow

Mentor pop going to Nicole at Momtrends.

{:miss v:} said...

Okay, I'm going to sound really lame...but...I have the code, but how do I actually 'send' it? Do I email it? Most of the blogs I follow don't have an email address listed. Sorry to sound so confused!

Lizzie said...

That's up to you! You can email them a congratulations note, announce it on your site in a post...whatever works for your situation.

The Shopping Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shopping Mama said...

Shared via Stumbled Upon.

Giving a Mentor Pop to Erin of the Mom Buzz!

Erin Tales said...

I blogged!

http://www.themombuzz.com/2009/03/blog-popz-are-back.html

Erin Tales said...

I am giving a mentor pop to Ohana Mama!

Shelley K. said...

I blogged about it here

http://ragdollcatmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fling-popz.html

Shelley K. said...

I am a subscriber

Shelley K. said...

Mentor is going to Kimberly at She Scribes.

The Hip Hippo said...

i'm a follower now!

mentor pop is going to lauren at www.4babyandmom.blogspot.com

Shelley K. said...

I would also like to nominate a Daily Dose of Toni.

Shelley K. said...

I am a follower (baby kid)

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to SuzyQHomemaker via email!

Gina said...

Twittered about Blog Popz!
Username Dewgin

Jess NBP said...

I've given to An Alaskan Mom

Unknown said...

I blogged about BlogPopz http://www.lookwhatmomfound.com/2009/03/blog-popz-are-back.html

Unknown said...

I also Tweeted and am following CBK and am following you next!

I'm giving the Mentor Blog Popz to Erin, The Mom Buzz and Susan, Life in a House of Blue

Unknown said...

I subsribed to your reader!

Rob said...

I'm a subscriber

Rob said...

I am sending a mentor pop to Melinda at Look what Mom Found.

Unknown said...

I'm a subscriber.

Would like to give to Sandee of Comedy Plus

Lindsey said...

I'm a subscriber!

The Shopping Mama said...

I subscribe.

Going to Cat at 3 Kids and Us.

Victoria Arya said...

Subscribe

Victoria Arya said...

Twittered

Victoria Arya said...

Blogged

Victoria Arya said...

Shared

Miche@CoordinatedChaos said...

I subscribed and gave it to Steph at Adventures in Babywearing

Anonymous said...

I blogged about Blog Popz!

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-popz-summer-solstice-edition.html

Anonymous said...

I've subscribed.

Anonymous said...

I've faved you on Technorati as badgermomma.

Anonymous said...

I've shared by Stumbling as badgermomma1.

Anonymous said...

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/badgermomma/statuses/2303690781

Post a Comment