My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Sunday, July 16, 2006

This weekend was good. I'd get into the details, but I'm still dead tired even after the two hour nap I took early this evening. Maybe that's because Simon nursed during the whole nap and I had to kick Lucy off the bed about ten times. Plus I dreamed that I was trying to drive and put Simon in the car seat at the same time. I pulled over one time in the dream to strap him in, but that didn't work and I was driving around with him in my lap like Brit Brit did.

I'm annoyed with all my abbreviations. So there. I'm sure you all were, too. ADMITIT.

Simon just put himself to sleep in the middle of the living room whilst playing in his little butterfly gym.

We have one survivor of the fish escapades so I'm sure we'll be not getting fish for a few weeks. I need to get the water nice and clear of all dead fish chemicals and watch the survivor to be sure it doesn't kick it, too. It was the Killer of All Sick Fish, though, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

I tried some of the NFB shampoo & conditioner this weekend and I totally liked it. My hair is usually really frizzy and poofy after I wash & air dry my hair, more so if I blow-dry. I think because they contain good oils, my hair actually took the moisture. I prefer my hair to be somewhat flat like the day after washing (a little dirty, know what I mean?). This stuff did the trick. Plus it smells pretty.

mkay. Enough shameless self-promotion.

Jamie should be back from the sto' with ice cream any minute. I need to make up for the sugar-free madness we had last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment