My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'll write quickly before Simon wakes from his marathon nap.

Went to the LLL meeting this morning and was relieved to spend time with other moms. It's been so long since I've even been to playgroup, so I was going through peer-withdrawal.

I got promoted to Associate Sales Team Leader! Hooray!

Um, everyone is doing well. We spend a lot of time at Jamie's mom's. I still haven't quite caught up on laundry.

Last night, the house almost caught on fire. We have an island in the kitchen with a grill right next to the range. Jamie was making hamburgers when a grease fire erupted. Yikes! It took a while to get all the smoke out, but now that it's getting cooler, we were able to open the windows.

The windows are still open and now I'm trying to figure out why the house smells wierd after leaving the windows open. Is it the house? Do we smell funny? I know other people's houses smell wierd, but it's even weirder to smell your own.

One day, I will learn the correct way to spell wierd. weird. weeeerd.

We have soda in the house, but it is coke. Yucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment