I'm having a personal beef with Domino's Pizza. At the beginning of August, I wrote a check for some terrible pizza and ever since then, I've been waiting on that check to clear. I've managed to be good and keep at least $24 in my checking account to cover the check. Saturday, I received a letter in the mail from an attorney's office that said I owe Domino's $54 for a "dishonored" check. I am baffled because:
- No where in my account statements have I been charged a fee for a bounced check.
- I called my bank and they don't have any record of Domino's trying to clear the check.
So...what the deuce? Now I have to waste my gas and drive to the bank to give them a copy of the letter I got and hope that they can clean up this mess. Now I'm hesitant to order from them again, which sucks because they are the only pizza place that will deliver to our house.
Tomorrow, I will venture into town for a rehearsal and scrapbooking with my sister. Yippee!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment