My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm not dressed yet. I was planning to take a shower before Jamie left for work, but playgroup was up in the air. No point in getting dressed if I don't have to, right?

Besides, all my (most comfortable) underpants are in the dryer. I finally rewashed the load that I've been rewashing for three days and started another load of towels. I must wash towels at least three times a week! Not using paper towels & napkins increased our towel usage about 300%. Good to know how many trees we're saving. What about water usage, you ask? Well, our washer outlet goes right back into the ground in our back woods. And I use homemade natural detergent, so don't fret about our groundwater, ok?

I think someone's burning leaves today. I smell it.

My other plans for the day include:

1. Watching at least one Creative Memories training DVD.
2. Scheduling a Get Together with someone (don't know who yet...)
3. Folding and maybe putting away some laundry
4. Changing the sheets on the boys' beds

Other possible activities include:

1. Vacuuming
2. Picking up the book I have on hold at the library
3. Getting dressed
4. Calling the WIC office to reschedule our appointment
5. Updating my Outlook contacts with addresses and phone numbers
6. Importing my Outlook contacts into my pda

I doubt I will get any of that done, but it's nice to know that I could be doing something useful today.

Tomorrow, Jamie's uncle is coming over to look at the A/C in my van; the air isn't getting cold. And with the weather getting warmer, there's no way I'm going to drive into town three times a week without a working air conditioner.

Um. I should probably eat breakfast.

1 comments:

Emily said...

So bummed about today.... at least James seemed totally normal. hope to see you next week!

Post a Comment