I finished a scarf for a friend. The pattern is one I designed and I'm going to submit it to a couple online knitting magazines cause I think it's so darn pretty. I just have to convince my friend to let me take pictures of her with it on so I can get some good ones for the submission.
Here's a sample of the stitch pattern:

In other knitting news, I finished my socks and have begun sleeve shaping on the top I started knitting a few months ago. Getting stuff done! So much knitting, so little time.
I finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter last night and am now fresh out of books to read. Sadface! The good news is that I'm expecting a couple bookmooches real soon. Maybe today, who knows?
Tonight is pajama night at choir rehearsal. Jamie asked if it was Spirit Week and whether or not we were having a pep rally in the quad, too. In response, I punched him in the face. Not really. Just on the arm.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment