My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I don't have a whole lot to write about today except to say that this week is so busy! I forgot that my sister was coming over to drop off her boys today. Tuesday babysitting is becoming a regular thing. The good part about that is that the older twins are finally potty trained (I hope...).

My younger sister's getting married this weekend. You can read all about her green wedding in her blog. We all have so much to do! As long as I get through today, it'll be smooth sailing for the rest of the week, right?

Corey's homeschooling is going relatively well. We ordered a few Waldorf books that should arrive by the end of the week. It's still hard for Corey to get used to the idea of "everything" being "school." That being said, it's nearly impossible for me to work out any sort of schedule with a toddler running around and each day's tasks different from the previous one.

Would you believe I'm a soccer mom now? The first practice was rained out last week. We got Corey's cleats & shin guards over the weekend and he wears them every chance he gets. Guess I should learn the rules of soccer now, eh?

Alright. Boys are taking over my house now. Wish me luck...

0 comments:

Post a Comment