My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Friday, June 27, 2008

Yay for Dewey!


We are both winners today. Dewey was the only person who commented on my post about unusual cooking habits. She wins this dishcloth, knit with a cotton yarn in some cheery bright summer colors! I have a lot of dishcloths in my house knit with this pattern. I got the stitch pattern out of a book from the library and I love it because it's reversible with just the right amount of scrubbies.

I think I'll try to have a Dishcloth Give-away at the end of every month. The details need to be ironed out, though.

Congratulations, Dewey! I already have your address, so I'll get this sent out soon. :)

1 comments:

Dewey said...

Woo hoo! I love it! It's got a basketweave pattern, right? I like to use those in dishcloths, and the one I'm making now is just plain white with a basketweave pattern. Can't wait until it arrives! I will study it and learn from you, oh knitting mentor!

Post a Comment