My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm baaaack!

My trips were all fun but I'm so glad to be back home!  The weekend was spent at Lake Logan in N.C. and then I went with my older sister to San Francisco.

Highlights:
  • Eating a huge sundae from the Ghirardelli shop
  • Eating a whole crab for dinner on my birthday!
  • Watching the sea lions fight over ideal napping spots
  • Doing touristy things like riding a cable car all over S.F.
  • Bringing home sourdough bread bowls and clam chowder
  • Seeing the Full House house
Leave it to a pregnant woman to highlight the events of the trip that involved food.  Even the sandwich I ate on the plane was good.  Seriously: Boar's Head turkey on tomato foccaccia?  Who wouldn't love it?

I really am glad to be home, though.  I've done an insane amount of walking over the past week and my hamstrings have had enough.

Now, though, I must get back to reality.  There are knitting customs to do, messes to clean up (Simon is into something right now and I'm afraid to see what it is...he's been busy for at least five minutes), and resting to be done.

Hope everyone had a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You are bookmarked and I will try to check more often, you little mommy-blogger, you. :)

Beth

Emily said...

You have me excited to see SF next week! We're going there for thanksgiving (Erik has family there). Man, I hate seafood, but that chowder looks amazing!! I'll have to try some.... :) I'm so glad you got to have a fun trip with your sister!

Emily

Post a Comment