
In short: my house is a mess.
Getting the kids to just clean up their damn mess is all fine and dandy if there isn't a two-year-old running around making an even bigger mess behind them. And I can't just wait all day until someone else besides me & Simon are home. The Hey Simon! Pick That Up Game is only fun for a few minutes. What's a girl to do?
Jamie picked up one of these babies for me from the Walgreens and now I am handy capable! This is really going to save my back. Now if only I could figure out a pain-free way to shave my legs with a fetus in the way...






















1 comments:
Erik got me and Emily one of these with the last pregnancy's.......gonna have to go find mine soon. It was great I would throw a laundry basket in the middle of the room, use the grabber to pick up everything and then give Kyle the basket to go and put everything away. WORKED LIKE A CHARM!
Post a Comment