So...DEEP BREATH...here we go:
Goal #1: I joined the Monthly Dishcloth Knit-Along when I first started knitting a few years ago, but only really participated once. That is, I made one dishcloth during the KAL. My goal this year is to take up the 2009 Monthly Dishcloth Challenge and participate in every single KAL. Not too scary, right? I knocked out the first nine rows of the pattern yesterday in about 15 minutes. I think I can swing 15 minutes of knitting every day, or at least be able to catch up in time for the next round.Goal #2: I will knit a sweater for Jamie out of yarn that he spun himself! I think he's asked me about five times since he finished dying it, "When are you going to start my sweater?" Soon, my dear. I needed to get through Christmas first and get motivated again.
Goal #3: Start on my Christmas projects BEFORE DECEMBER. Now. It wasn't entirely my fault for starting so late. I honestly didn't know what I was going to knit for people until the last minute rolled around and I was bombarded with special requests. This year, I am going to ponder the needs of my family and ask for special requests at least a few months in advance.
I think that's reasonable, eh? I'm still going to knit for my Hyenacart and do lots of knitting trades. Have I mentioned that I love doing trades? I've done a few Yarn for Longies swaps and have bartered for diapers. It's way better than paypal (which, by the way, almost totally screwed me...but that's another story).









![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=b389f842-09a2-4101-b2ec-2518facd9c27)












1 comments:
I just went and joined that group. Thanks for pointing it out!
I love doing trades,too. I think most of the diapers in my stash came from swapping.
Post a Comment