(Bread and Butter by Simply Frugal)
I miss it. The simple act of spreading a nice pat of butter over some warm bread. Eliminating carbs like delicious breads and rolls has been the hardest part of this gestational diabetes thing. I drooled over the crescent rolls I fixed for the boys the other night. Corey understands that I can't have sugar but my limited diet still freaks him out.
My numbers have been high in the morning, so I need to figure out the best bedtime snack to keep them down. Turns out a steak burrito isn't the ideal choice...























3 comments:
Oh, I so know what you mean. When I'm on my candida diet (about to get back on) I can't have ANY sugars or carbs. I mean, none. Nothing but fresh lean meats and veggies. HUGS to you! It is hard.
Nell
I am counting cals and that is hard for anyone plus I am in a weight loss program through my doctors office where I have to also write everything I eat or drink down. I was 179.6 yesterday and that was what I weighed a few days before Tony bug was born so I need to lose 50 lbs. With Natalia I got to 193 the day before she was born so I have lost 14 lbs so far
you are so strong- I don't know if I could do that! being pregnant and not eating what you want? That's crazy! Thanks for entering my giveaways- hope you win that sling!
Post a Comment