My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.suzyqhomemaker.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read & Share!

Be sure to visit my newest blog:
Suzy Q Crops

 Subscribe in a reader

The Land of Nod

Currently Reading

Labels


Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Influenza can kiss my sweet arse

I promise I will catch up on comments soon.  Not surprisingly, this flu kicked me in the boo-heiny and I just don't feel like doing a whole lot.  Progress is being made, though, as I have migrated from the bed to the couch!  Now I can at least feel like part of the family and not that sick relative in the back room (remember Pet Sematery?). 

All the liters of seltzer I have had to drink, though, makes me wish I had one of those home soda fountain thingers.  Tap water gets awful boring and since I can't have any fruit juice, seltzer has been my saving grace.


(bubbles in bubbles by nj dodge)

4 comments:

Dee said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I just went through the same thing and am starting to feel human again!

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

i had it too, wonder if its' a blog virus.....anyway mine only lasted a day and night.......hope you are better soon.

Emily said...

mmm... fuzzy water.... blech! lol glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

You gave it to me,I think!I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm at least awake & sitting up this morning but it's so very hard to be more than that.

Post a Comment